My LovEly FolloWeRs

Tabung Pengajian Sue..sila derma klik anda disini..thanks,..

Thursday, March 17, 2011

half of my soul are gone...




i feel so sorrow  & gloomy right now..the title was described what my feeling right now..so pathetic with me...
for the sake of all ppl..i'll do as what u wanted....sacrifices all what we built for 6 years...its better to be alone after we do share a common interests n joyful together??izzit ok for me to be in this scenario??i never thought that u will be like this..i know that i had done a big mistake..but i already pray for ur forgiveness..i'm a human..as a human we never escape from doing a mistake..do apologize me for everything...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post {background: url(http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq269/carolynnreynolds/CherryBlossom-Divider.png);background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom left;margin:.5em 0 2em;border-bottom:0px dotted $bordercolor;padding-bottom:6em;
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...