My LovEly FolloWeRs

Tabung Pengajian Sue..sila derma klik anda disini..thanks,..

Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

Salam..

as all we know that today is 1st Ramadhan..all muslims are fasting today..Alhamdulilah..All Praise to Allah coz still give me an opportunity to breath and celebrated Ramadhan Al-Mubarak again..we met again Ramadhan and hopefully this Ramadhan will give me a blessed Ramadhan...

Ramadan is a time of spiritual reflection and worship. Muslims are expected to put more effort into following the teachings of Islam and to avoid obscene and irreligious sights and sounds.
My 1st day of Ramadhan is very hard for me to fasting throughout the day because i not having my sahur..huhu..pity of me right..i just woke up at 6.15am..all my family are not having their sahur..the funny thing is all members of family is not wake up even everybody was alarm their own handphone before fall in sleep..huhu..

hopefully, this ramadhan will give me a bless one..amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post {background: url(http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq269/carolynnreynolds/CherryBlossom-Divider.png);background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom left;margin:.5em 0 2em;border-bottom:0px dotted $bordercolor;padding-bottom:6em;
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...